Wednesday, April 11, 2007

IN TIME FOR MOTHER'S DAY! original bird watercolors for sale






These are original watercolors measuring 1 1/2 inches by 2 1/2 inches. I began painting them as a way to keep up my painting when my daughter was born. As a stay-at-home/work-at-home mom of a six month old, I needed a way to continue to make art in the snippets of time I can find. These little birds serve as exercises to keep up with my skills while also granting me a feeling of accomplishment in having a finished piece by the end of a busy day. They'd make great mother's day gifts, especially since they are made a new mom. Each one is $35 (packing and shipping not included), signed by me and matted. If you would like to purchase one, email me at michelle.kimmons@gmail.com. Let me know which one you want, how you would like to pay for it and where it should be mailed to.

No comments: